Ursus
Home
Unternehmen
Basteltipps
Produkte
NeuigkeitenMesse
Kontakt

UmweltKompetenzHistorieJobs
Unternehmen

1931-1943

1931
An extension is built. The core piece of the extension is a new gumming machine, which proves to be a very profitable investment in light of the increasing demand for gummed paper.


1933
The URSUS® trademark that is still used today is registered at the German Patent Office. In the 1930's, paper for bookcases and book covers aswell as gummed (coloured) paper were the main sellers.

 
1937
The business is turned into a limited partnership.


1943
The factory is completely destroyed by several bomb attacks. The private house of the Barthel Family is also attacked during an air raid. Christian Barthel (Senior) dies shortly afterwards and leaves behind his wife Margarete and three sons. Aid from colleagues at the emery paper works C. F. Schröder in the nearby town of Hann. Münden enables the coloured paper company to make a new start with its own staff in foreign surroundings. A small group of customers is established which lays the foundations for the reconstruction of the company.

zurück weiterlesen